Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

Why will you be voting for Herman Cain for President in 2012?

Herman Cain is running for the presidency. He is an ABC as he labels himself. American Black Consevative.

He has come under attack from liberatarians because he was once Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. Mr.Cain has this to say to them.

As Cain campaigns, he does not run away from his Federal Reserve experience, even as Ron Paul and others call for the institution to be eliminated. Cain would rather mend it than end it, using more congressional oversight. This is not always a crowd-pleasing message on the Des Moines–Manchester circuit. Still, as he makes this case, Cain takes care to do it with tea-party bravado, championing a strong dollar, praising the gold standard, and applauding Paul for his discerning criticism.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/267029/intr...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

herman cain, though, likeable will be eaten up by the MSM

he had cancer, and that will be a deciding factor, even though he is cancer free now.

I think Daniels has a proven record and he could be the best candidate out there

• 9 years ago

Herman Cain is a successful business man and a strong conservative. Herman Cain will be more dangerous to Obama than any other republican candidate. Herman Cain will take away from Obama's black voting block, where no other republican candidate can. This will also get rid of the democratic race card.

Source(s): Herman Cain 2012
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yet his support of the "fair tax" bothers me. I am not against a fair tax or a flat sales tax altogether, but when you plan to use probates to ease the burden on the poor you are just recreating everything that is wrong with the IRS system. it allows corrupt politicians to simply give more and more probates to whomever they want. It will work exactly the same as the system we have now. rich people will pay a decent tax. poor people will pay none. poor people with children will get free money in the form of tax rebates. all the while all of us in the middle get shafted. Cain is well spoken, and what little i have seen of him(mostly the debate in south carolina) shows him to be a respectable individual with some good ideas. it is highly unlikely that I would support him over Dr. Paul or even Gary Johnson.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The only Republican i would vote for would be Mitch Daniels if he chooses to run. Possible Romney or Gingrich if they can offer up some good policies. Ron Paul is a joke and so is Hermain Cain. Anyone who thinks we need to go back to the gold standard knows absolutely nothing of economics.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

i ought to assert that i'm certainly intrigued via him - besides the fact that it quite is way too early to decide for how i'm balloting in 2012. yet how lots of the black vote do you assume he gets? think of he gets ninety% like Owebama did? LOL!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'll vote for whomever runs against Obama. Anyone would be better - anyone.

• 9 years ago

@ Crow that's the problem. Too many people depending on the government.

• 9 years ago

Can't vote :( but I will support him because he's one tough and smart cookie. His ideas seem sound enough and he doesn't seem like he will back down. Plus he isn't very PC.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because I would be a gullible idiot.

An idiot that doesn't understand that the GOP want to privatize everything that we depend on.

• 9 years ago

Cain and Paul will go down in history as... nobodies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.