so confused on what to do? no help?help?

to get right to the point, i have been cutting for 5 years, i go to bulimia every few weeks, and i do have thoughts of dying but thoughts are thoughts right? so, should i go see someone or no? because i think im going to get a lot worse before i get alot better.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

5 years is too long for you to deal with this problem by yourself.

Please seek professional help such as a psychiatrist before you do something foolish or preventable.

• 10 years ago

ADDICTION is a form of OCD.

OCD is a mask for ANXIETY.

ANXIETY is caused by not being able to TRUST.

Lack of TRUST was caused by years of ABUSE when you were younger.

ABUSE doesn't have to be sexual or physical it can be psychological and you may not be consciously aware what has happened.

Your Cutting and Bulimia are a form of addiction/OCD to mask your anxiety.

Read books about your issues. Speak with someone you trust, possibly a psychiatrist, but do not let them put you on medication. Medication will simply be your form of Chemical Addiction masking your real problems. Just read, take notes and talk to a professional you trust.

• 10 years ago

You should seek help for this.You are programming your brain to deal with emotions in a very unhealthy way and the longer that goes on the more difficult it will be to undue.

• 10 years ago

1.) Yes. You should get the help because these are very important matters.

2.) Please don't ever take your life. You can always get through everything your facing. I promise. Taking to a therapist, family member, friend or even a counselor might help.

Best of luck,

Marisa <3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

get help that's horrible, i hope you feel better in the futer

• 10 years ago

yes, please get help. cutting and bulimia are both very serious and can become life threatening, if you ever want to talk please email me at heretohelps2@gmail.com

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes...cutting and bulemia are both very serious. Please get help. There are people who care about you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.