LMN Movie About A Ballerina?

Im Looking For A Movie About A Ballerina, A Young Girl. She Gets A New Ballet Teacher Who Stalks Her Bc She Reminds Him Of His Wife Who He Accidentally Killed In A Car Crash. Can Any1 Help Me? Also Im Looking For A Movie About A Woman Who Was Being Stalked By A Man, I Think She Had To Kill Him On A Ledge or... show more Im Looking For A Movie About A Ballerina, A Young Girl. She Gets A New Ballet Teacher Who Stalks Her Bc She Reminds Him Of His Wife Who He Accidentally Killed In A Car Crash. Can Any1 Help Me? Also Im Looking For A Movie About A Woman Who Was Being Stalked By A Man, I Think She Had To Kill Him On A Ledge or Something But He Came Back As A Ghost. The Woman Has To Go To The Ledge And Find Necklace Or Something To Banish Him(Or Something) Please Help Me
Update: No, Ive seem grease. It doesnt even have a ballerina in it or a woman being stalked