i have $100,000 dollars what should i do with them how can i make money from it safely?

Favorite Answer

Depends on how old you are and how much money you want to make.

A bank would be the safest and therefore make you the least money.

The Stock Market will have risks. but if you invest in the right stocks, at the right time you can make bank. I would suggest the stock market if you are young because over the years the market will have its ups and downs, but overall you should make some money. Invest in stocks that are "safer" than others, and have increasing stock prices and increasing dividends. If you pick the right stocks you can gain a good amount of money. If you do invest in stocks, DIVERSIFY. Don't put all your eggs into one basket. I would go with GE, KO, MCD, ORCL, PG, AMZN, GOOG, AAPL, VZ, T, MO, JNJ, AGNC, NFLX, and Possibly some in TSLA. TSLA would be risky, but they are kinda like the Apple of cars except the technology is still in development and the pricey gadgets are cars not electronics. AGNC VZ and T are very high dividend stocks.

well you could obtain a RN or JD from college.

you might want to buy a home.

do not act right away. put the money in the bank and think this threw.

make a written plan as what you want and what you need. then pick.

there is nothing safe today.

get a nursing degree and make 60k every year. 3 yrs of school.

Juris Doctorate and become a real estate attorney. 7 yrs school.

make a written plan with short mid and long term goals.

Buy rental property. Check for foreclosures and bank auctions. Research and know what you are getting into.

I am inheriting a large amount of money on my 30th birthday, and have researched everything possible on investing it. Property seems to be the best way to go. It has the possibility to be a constant income. Worst case scenario, no matter what happens you would NEVER be homeless. It is easy to leave property to your children when you pass away.

I plan on buying property that with a little work, can be worth a lot more than I paid, renting for awhile to get some of my money back, and probably selling and buying something better. Kind of like a trade up every 5 years or so. It's definitely something to think about.

I have few suggestion travel all over the world, buy a big apartment, buy a BMW and so on. only change the money into the real objects can be safe

Give it to me. If you don't have $120,000 next year, you can break my knee caps. (I'm just kidding)

Most investments have some risk - even putting it in a bank has some risk, it's just a very very very small risk. You could invest it in the stock market before it makes a full recovery, you could buy a rental property and have renewable income (plus a place to live). You could start a company and work hard at it in hopes it'll pay off.

Safe of the safe being

-CD accounts

-Roth IRA's

-Bonds

1) Survey the area in which u live.

2) Observe the demand in ur area

3) Observe the needs of the people and those needs are still need to be fulfilled

4) So u fulfill those needs by opening a new business according to ur observation.

land! depending on where you live land prices will vary... but if u purchase agricultural land you can lease it to farmers and make pretty fair return.. and if u ever want to get your money back out, its pretty much gaurenteed someone will give what u put in. (unless you pay a rediculous amount that is) however this is not risk free... just less risk.

Source(s): its what my family does with our money

I think to keep it in the bank and wait for a drop in gold would be the best bet for you since if you think about it gold has always been expensive and always will be and its never had a really serious drop its probably the best and safest investment you could make btw im not talking about like in stock i mean im talking about real gold bars

safely? - bank CD's paying 1% a yr for a 1 yr CD are the only safe investment - that won't even keep up with inflation

any decent return on your money involves risk

Put in in fixed deposit in a Bank for 1 year. Then this year be alert for any business opportunities, take time to research it carefully. By next year you will know if you will use an adviser. Peace.