Did Waxstation.com close for good?

Waxstation.com is a fantastic place to purchase Mothers' car detailing products and all kinds of microfiber mitts, sponges, and cloths for waxing...everything from taking care of a classic car's paint and interior to modern vehicles. I've used them for over seven years for all of my car care needs. ... show more Waxstation.com is a fantastic place to purchase Mothers' car detailing products and all kinds of microfiber mitts, sponges, and cloths for waxing...everything from taking care of a classic car's paint and interior to modern vehicles. I've used them for over seven years for all of my car care needs. They are great people and take the time to assess your needs over the phone or email to gear you toward the right purchase.

I tried their website last week and the server is down. Tried email addresses I had used and they bounced back; tried the 866 toll free number and that is out of service. It appears they closed their doors and closed up shop but I have no way to tell for sure. I did leave a message with one of the employees recently as I still had a different number for him, but have not heard back.

Does anyone know for sure if Waxstation.com is gone for good?
1 answer 1