Cak3Z asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 9 years ago

Good credit union for personal loan ?

Any recommendations on a good credit union for a small loan $3000. Credit score 650

A credit union that I would be able to obtain money same day or within 24 hours in California.

Also, may credit unions penalize you for paying early?

Mostly I need a good reputable credit union recommendation

Thanks

7 Answers

Relevance
  • DON W
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

While credit unions are excellent places to get loans, you generally need to be a member for some time before they will consider your application. Unlike banks, you can't just join any credit union. By law, credit unions are chartered to serve people working in a certain industry, or living in a certain area.

Ask the people you work with or live nearby whether they belong to a credit union. They may be able to suggest one that you qualify to join.

As for early payment penalties--you're very unlikely to find that with a credit union loan.

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Instant Approval Personal Loans : http://PersonalLoans.ohfos.com/?BLM
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

I'm confident that you must find all financial solution at= loanhome.info-

RE Good credit union for personal loan ?

Any recommendations on a good credit union for a small loan $3000. Credit score 650

A credit union that I would be able to obtain money same day or within 24 hours in California.

Also, may credit unions penalize you for paying early?

Mostly I need a good reputable credit union recommendation

Thanks

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

you would have to have an existing acct with ANY credit union to be able to get a loan from THAT credit union and 24 hrs is totally unreasonable to expect to actually get the money - if you get approved at all

why would you be paying it back early? that certainly will NOT help your credit rating if that is the intention

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

You can join any credit union anywhere today and become a member. If you're trying to build your credit score, just make they belong to the credit bureau

Source(s): Retired bill collector 35 years
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The question is what credit unions are you ELIGIBLE to join? Credit unions are based on membership.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

that's right you have to be able to join it is a membership but just check that they are insured by NCUA they are audited so any and all are safe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.