My husbands not in love with me anymore :( he says he'll stay but thinks it best we split. Do I go or fight?

My husband and I have been arguing since day one and we honestly don't know how we ended up married. We lives in separate states hardly knew each other and I already had 3 kids he was very young. We've been fighting since and worse and worse each time. I just had his first child his son and he's my only... show more My husband and I have been arguing since day one and we honestly don't know how we ended up married. We lives in separate states hardly knew each other and I already had 3 kids he was very young. We've been fighting since and worse and worse each time. I just had his first child his son and he's my only boy and I feel like he needs his father. It hurts to even think about him not seeing his son for 3 years (were stationed in japan so I'd have to leave if we divorce) he says he loves me and cares about me so he will stay but says he doesn't really think we should stay together and also says he's not in love anymore :( and that he just doesn't feel a connection anymore and he walks around like I'm not here. Just last week we split for a week and when we got back together he was all over me saying he felt a connection and like he was in love then we fought again and now he says there's nothing left. I'm so hurt and feel so alone. I don't believe in divorce and my mom says to pray and God will save my marriage. What are your opinions? Help please :(