Movies that have never been done before, that you would like to see?

Any suggestions?

• G
    Favorite Answer

I've thought about this before and I have a few thoughts of things I'd like to see be made into a movie.I tend to lean toward movies based on real people but I've got a couple others also.

Here are a few:

A movie about the life of Michael Jordan (not just about his basketball career but also about his family life or things he struggled with)

A movie about elaborate prank wars. not just small pranks like a cow in the deans office, I'm talking like competing groups trying to see who can complete the best prank like maybe one of the groups paints the white house or something crazy like that.

I'd love to see a movie about Walt Disney's life

A movie about Alfred Hitchcocks life

A remake of the Wizard of Oz ( i know a remake probably doesn't count and honestly it would probably suck because it is such a classic, however, I would love to see who they would cast as the Scarecrow, Tin Man and Cowardly Lion)

Any with intelligent plots. There are some but they're rare. The Matrix was good. The Man From Earth is not bad and reasonably low budget. Primer is good and very low budget (and you have to watch it several times to understand it).

One that is very rare is a documentary that is simply factual and not sensationalised.

A genuinely good & original vampire movie which puts the horror back in the genre. A genuinely good vampire movie is a very rare thing, original even rarer, and I don't think I've ever seen one that's actually scary.

Giant Mosquitoes sitting around drinking tea and having intellectual conversations about how to kill humans with high powered taser guns.

dracula vs freddy lol