Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

What pc game should i play?

so i recently built a new rig after 4 years of not playing pc games... its pretty decent here are my specs

4gb ram ddr3

nvidia gtx460 1gb

phenom II x6 1055t running at 3.8

etc

i bought starcraft 2 and played for like 2 months but i dont really open it anymore :S.. i have counter-strike but it got really boring not the same as before when i used to play..

im stuck :(.. i like rts games and fps games... i also like any games that have alot of users playing.

please give em some hints on what to play and please dont tell me world of warcraft, thanks.

id prefer games which requires skill and not time to be good, if it makes any sense

Favorite Answer

warhammer 40k dawn of war 2

Well, considering your computer specs are ok but not the best, I would download Steam. Steam is where you can find the games you want.Go and make a steam account, then download it (Don't worry its a couple of megabytes) and Steam has a store with categories. Search in the RPG or Strategy genre to find some rts games. Some games you can try are maybe Combat Arms, Leauge of Legends, Runescape, maybesomeother low graphic games.You could even try Diablo 2. But D2 cost 20 bucks and you gotta make a battle.net account. A good game you would prob. like is HOMM im not sure if its and rts or not but, if not that, then Age of empires, but theres not multiplayer. Hope this helped!

Download the steam engine. It's a free downloadable program that give u access to a huge variety of games, fps , rts, etc. THen u can dl them right to ur pc and they have some good deals also. I'm sure u could find something if u just browsed around on steam

Source(s): Experience

I recommend Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, and Half-Life 2: Episode 2. It is about a scientist, Gordon Freeman, turned soldier after a series of experiments on the previous Half-Life. Usual stuff.

Source(s): EVERYONE PLAYS HL2

Shogun 2 is immense, Company of heros is immense , World in Conflict is immense.

As far as shooters go, get bad company 2

Oblivion Elder Scroll IV

Its no an MMO but its very interesting and takes skill and time. It has quests and magic and different things you can do. Its one of my favorite games and got game of the year. Try it out, worst comes to worst you wont like it, but I highly doubt that.

Good Luck

Source(s): Me

Men of War- its the BEST rts made, it uses a Fps-like engine, with full destructible environments, its MUCH better than star craft. Look into it

http://www.amazon.com/Men-War-Pc/dp/B001QZGVEC

really? who gave me a thumbs down, some Call of duty f*g

uhh, i know this game called maple story and its pretty fun. its download with nx game. lots of people playing, pretty interesting story lines, 2-d side scrolling, lots of different monsters, character options, jobs, skills, features, etc. whole point is to basically reach level 200, get fame, level up, kill monsters, and finish a lot of quests

Listen up , this is coolest games ever , call of duty modern warfare 2,3,4 , sniper ghost warrior 2 , gta iv gta San Andreas ,

Call of Duty Black Ops.