How can I get information on the officers of this company?

For a work-related issue, I need to find the top management of Maykenbel Properties. I'm in the US, so I'm not sure where one would get info like this regarding a UK company. Is there any type of governmental database that I can search remotely? I've picked through the company's website (http://www.maykenbel.com/index.php), and the only contact information they have is for general inquiries, and that's not what I'm looking for.

Any suggestions you have would be much appreciated!!

Alternately, how could we find the owner of a piece of property (assuming that Maykenbel is managing the property for the owners). I need to know who owns the building at 130 Queensgate Mews, in Kensington. Suggestions?

• !
    Favorite Answer

You could try the town hall for the London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea - they may be able to help. It's a Grade II listed building so someone somewhere must have that record!

The directors of the company will be listed at Companies House. You may to pay £1 for the repotr but it should give you their full names and addresses. The web address is;

www.companieshouse.gov.uk/

I've less experience with ownership of property but in the past I have used the UK Land Registry as a starting point. The web address is;

www.landregistry.gov.uk/

Hope this helps

Source(s): www.landregistry.gov.uk/ www.companieshouse.gov.uk/