How can I get information on the officers of this company?

For a work-related issue, I need to find the top management of Maykenbel Properties. I'm in the US, so I'm not sure where one would get info like this regarding a UK company. Is there any type of governmental database that I can search remotely? I've picked through the company's website (http://www.maykenbel.com/index.php), and the only contact information they have is for general inquiries, and that's not what I'm looking for.

Any suggestions you have would be much appreciated!!

Update:

Alternately, how could we find the owner of a piece of property (assuming that Maykenbel is managing the property for the owners). I need to know who owns the building at 130 Queensgate Mews, in Kensington. Suggestions?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • !
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You could try the town hall for the London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea - they may be able to help. It's a Grade II listed building so someone somewhere must have that record!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The directors of the company will be listed at Companies House. You may to pay £1 for the repotr but it should give you their full names and addresses. The web address is;

www.companieshouse.gov.uk/

I've less experience with ownership of property but in the past I have used the UK Land Registry as a starting point. The web address is;

www.landregistry.gov.uk/

Hope this helps

Source(s): www.landregistry.gov.uk/ www.companieshouse.gov.uk/
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.