Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

What's up with all the Triple H bashing since he married Stephanie?

Just wondering. He is a Legend, I don't get why does the IWC hate the poor guy so much. Suck it up haters! He is a 13 Time World Champion in the WWE, a WWE Record! Nobody has won as much World Titles in the WWE as Triple H! But ever since he married Steph, they began to hate on Hunter and began to give lame excuses about his success. You know what? He was already a 5 time Champ before that! Suck it up haters!

But, why are you always ignoring those facts and keep on bashing on him like he's some John Cena or something?

Best Answer

Alot of people will bash anything that has to do with the WWE. Because they are the largest wrestling organization and basically the top of the heap when it comes to wrestling. Triple H has always been a good worker and a company man. So that puts a target on him. Not to mention that he is Vince's son-in-law.

I really believe he did not intend on marrying Stephanie, it just kind of happened. Real life stuff, not on camera, in ring stuff. He is doing great in his talent relations role, but still will get bashed no matter what just because of his personal life. It's to bad, really.

• I haven't seen any Triple H bashing, I must have missed it. Triple H will be celebrating his 8th Anniversary of being married to Stephanie this year. I don't know about anybody bashing Triple H. I've never seen anyone bashing Triple H at any WWE, TNA, ROH, DGUSA or any other Wrestling Shows that I go to. My brother and I in fact were among thousands of Wrestling Fans who helped Triple H celebrate his birthday at The Verizon Center in Washington, DC in 2009.

Those are the posotive things, now for the negative. He was in on the Montreal Screwjob and knifed Bret The Hitman Hart in the back. He was a Backstage Politician and sabotaged a lot of people's wrestling careers in the past. Like Shawn Michaels, Triple H is a much nicer person now than he was when he was younger.

People assume that he always buried people and didn't want to put anyone over. Truth is he's a good worker, but I think he can offer more to the business in his current role outside of wrestling.

ric flair won 3 world title's in wwe remaining are of wcw nwa etc

Idk what you're talking about, but he doesn't hold that record btw. Ric flair had 16 world titles, and simple math proves that your a tard

Source(s): Anne Frank