jo asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 9 years ago

Whats the meals like on flight to florida with thomas cook?

I'm going to Florida on the 24th May from Glasgow flying with Thomas cook.

What kind of meals do they serve and how many? Can I bring food and drink on the plane with me?

Also do Thomas cook have TV's on their seats so i can watch films?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Dolly
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Depends on the time of day you fly, you get a meal and then a snack later. seatback tv entertainment is available, apparently they put the big planes on with the extra leg room and bigger tv's on in the week and the smaller aircraft with limited facilities on at the weekend, how true that is i don't know but that is what my travel agent told me because we are flying with them on a thursday,

• 9 years ago

Do a yahoo search for Thomas Cook flights and you will find that you can order hot meals and that tv is available at the seat. Check it out

• adamek
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Aer Lingus AeroMexico Air Canada Air Transat Air France Air Tran Alaska airlines American airlines Avianca Bahamas Air British airlines Can Jet Caribbean airlines Continental airlines Copa airlines Delta Frontier GOL Inter Jet Jet Blue LAN Lufthansa Met Jet Maiami Air South West Spirit airlines photograph voltaic us of a airlines SunWing TACA TAM United airlines united statesairlines Virgin u.s. Virgin Atlantic Viva Aerobus West Jet WhiteJets

• haston
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Aer Lingus AeroMexico Air Canada Air Transat Air France Air Tran Alaska airlines American airlines Avianca Bahamas Air British airlines Can Jet Caribbean airlines Continental airlines Copa airlines Delta Frontier GOL Inter Jet Jet Blue LAN Lufthansa Met Jet Maiami Air South West Spirit airlines image voltaic united states of america airlines SunWing TACA TAM United airlines united statesairlines Virgin u.s. Virgin Atlantic Viva Aerobus West Jet WhiteJets

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

it's gunna = £££££££££££££ x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.