Where did Donald Trump go?

I don't hear about him anymore. Did he die?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Donald Trump Is not Dead.. He is still Doing celebrity apprentice and Neene QUIT and Star was Fired.... Donald Trump is actually Trying to Run For President. But you know. Some people might vote for him because of his Money n Shows.. but the Others will not because Donald Trump Just want the Money. and make something out of himself... If Obama n Trump run for president nxt seat.. I'll vote 4 Obama.. He made alot of differences. Soo in all what i said DONLAD TRUMP IS NOT DEAD,,, he just wanna make something out of himself.. saying stuff bout the Obama n his Birth Certificate. GET A LIFE DONALD.. TRY TO DO SOMETHING ELSE.. CAUSE IF U RUN FOR PRESIDENT which u wont AMERICA IS GOING TO BE A DIASTER.. n we would remeber U Donald Trump Worst Pres Ever a Discrace... Ok im done..

bye the way My name is Vanessa F n im 12.. n if u got a problem with my answer contact me..

oh guft me on ourworld.com Pinkdiva262

Source(s): My BRAIN
  • 10 years ago

He decided to go hide after getting corn-holed by Obama and Seth Myers, and the rest of the world. He was in NH today but just sank 20% in conservative polls. Even Sweet Orly Taitz can't save him now.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Yes he died didnt u hear? His wife is now depressed because she found a new handsome husband and got all of his money

• 5 years ago

mrs. trump said that he got fired,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Who knows

• 10 years ago

Fox hunting! He needs a "hair" adjustment.

• 10 years ago

He ran off with his tail between his legs

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Into oblivion, where he belongs.

• 5 years ago

No

• 5 years ago

he went to be president.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.