Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Is it easy to get a phone number at a dance club?

If you're a good looking guy and you meet a girl and dance some with her, is it easy to get a number?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

It shouldn't be a problem at all I'd say. Many girls are there in hopes of meeting a nice guy.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It can be. It really depends on who you are dancing with. There are girls that will go to clubs and will dance with guys because they just want to dance and may have a bf at home, or aren't looking for relationships. In that case you probably wont get the number. However if you meet a single girl who is looking for something, and you have a few dances with her... she obviously doesn't find you to be a creep or repulsive. So your chances are actually pretty good at getting a number. However the point was brought up that sometimes it is a fake number, but hey that's just how it goes sometimes.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

getting a number is easy but its a waste of time... no one goes to a club expecting anything serious or long term... your best bet is to dance with the girl all close and freaky like and when your p33n gets hard then you grab her hand and put it in your pants... chances are she will let you (if she's drunk enough)... then if you are lucky you can meet her in one of your cars after wards.. in my many years of clubbing i have found that that is way easier to do then get a number... if you are looking for something serious the club is not the right place for that

Source(s): real life
  • 9 years ago

Very easy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

if you're good looking and the girl is interested, then very!

• 9 years ago

Yes, but you might not get her real number....lol

• Ice
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

yes assuming you are a good looking guy

answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201105...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

if u pretty and damn sexy yes then

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.