Is making $400/week good to live off of for me ?

I'm 18yrs old I asked recent questions on here about other stuff like medical insurance and food stamps and got to thinking and this is what I'm gonna to do I'm gonna be paying a bit here and there for my mom while I live here and making my car payment and insurance and save money up in the bank until I... show more I'm 18yrs old I asked recent questions on here about other stuff like medical insurance and food stamps and got to thinking and this is what I'm gonna to do I'm gonna be paying a bit here and there for my mom while I live here and making my car payment and insurance and save money up in the bank until I get about $2500 saved up make a deposit on a apartment about $1000 and then go to second hand store for furniture I need and food to get me started and just go on about paying all my bills and getting food so I can eat while I'm saving extra money up in the bank that I don't use for bills so it can save up and be like my emergecy fund like say I get in a wreck my insuracne fires up and I don't have money to pay it cause I'm paying bils and all but then I'm have this money saving up till get me out of trouble so I don't go in debt you know .
I'm sorry this is so long but after you guys read this do you think ill be just fine doing this ??