Begining of an ar-15 build...some confusion?

ok well i want to build my own ar15, i like the Vltor monolithic upper, with a stainless steel noveske 14.5in barrel, with a noveske lower. i also want to put a jewll trigger on it. thats as far as i understand. the gas system has me confused and the bolt assembley, can i buy the upper with everything in it,... show more ok well i want to build my own ar15, i like the Vltor monolithic upper, with a stainless steel noveske 14.5in barrel, with a noveske lower. i also want to put a jewll trigger on it. thats as far as i understand. the gas system has me confused and the bolt assembley, can i buy the upper with everything in it, including the bolt and the gas system or should i just get it empty and get seperate parts. so then i would need to buy a gas system and a bolt assembley...
the purpose of this is to make a durable ar15 that has the best of everything, because im doing this once and planing on doing it right
Update: also iv heard the barett rec7 has a new gas piston design that is as reliable as the ak47...with that said, can i get the gas operating system and put it on my custom build??
Update 2: yes a 14.5 is a short barrel but if i get a permanent flash hider it can become a 16in barrel, and worst comes to worst i get a longer barrel...