Which AR 15 to purchase?

I am thinking about purchasing an AR15 as I would love to add one to my collection. I really want to get one before any gun bans go into effect again. I have done a little searching and I was wondering what people thought about Bushmaster and Stag. I like the Stag model 1 and 2. I am not looking to spend a forture but would like to buy one before they are banned again. Please share all your thoughts. I am also looking at purchasing 2 other guns but because of the cost I can't buy all three guns at once. What order should I buy the guns in. I want a AR15, a revolver and a 22LR for shooting targets. Please help!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Put Bushmaster, Stag, Rock River Arms, DPMS on a pin wheel, Put on a blind fold, have a pal spin the wheel, throw a dart at it and buy that one......

Really..... I see all these folks blathering on about which $1000 AR15 is better.... I have owned several, own several, my pals own several and except for the options there all pretty much the same..... You could drive yourself nuts over this choice.... I personally have Stag, Rock River, Armalite, Delaware Machine Tool and a Bushmaster AR15... They all go bang and none of them have given me any grief at all......

Anyways....... There not going to be banned..... But buy one first anyways....

Yes - I know - I sound like a jerk - But that's the way I see it.... This gun isn't a major purchase like a new car, nor is it a big deal.... This will not be the only gun you will ever own so don't worship the thing!.....

Just find one that has the options you want and buy it..... I grow weary of all the worrying about which brand is best... Some folks put more thought into what gun to get than the thinking they put into buying a $200000 house!......

Anyways --- Pick a date - the day you will buy one - Stop buy the dealer and == Just buy one!.....

• 9 years ago

I will take a Stag over a Bushy any day. However, you should consider a Rock River Arms rifle for a better gun in that price range. If you are up to spending a little more, go for a Colt, as they are the standard against what other AR's are measured.

• 9 years ago

Get stag. Bushmaster is all name.

They are not going to be banned again.

• 9 years ago

Get a Daewoo k2 in 5.56. Look it up if you aren't familyer with the rifle

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I agree they're all pritty good but you can build one for half the price and get the same gun

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.