Does Weight Watchers Really Work? And How?

Hey everyone I have been quite overweight for a long time and was thinking to join the weight watchers online program but im not sure if it even works. Can someone please explain what exactly happens, how much money I spend and do I have to go anywhere for this program? Also, if its not too personal, some personal... show more Hey everyone
I have been quite overweight for a long time and was thinking to join the weight watchers online program but im not sure if it even works. Can someone please explain what exactly happens, how much money I spend and do I have to go anywhere for this program? Also, if its not too personal, some personal experience would be nice if you tried the program, more specifically how much weight you lost and when. Thanks soo much and please no rude or dumb comments. :) The most informative answer will be rewarded 10 points. Thanks in advence!!! Love'ya !!