NavyCrab asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What would Melania Trump do?

In the past, the role of the First Lady tends to be to support social issues: Nancy Reagan with her "Just Say No" to drugs, Barbara Bush's cause was literacy, Hillary Clinton was involved in the health care, Laura Bush focused her attention on education, and Michelle Obama's childhood obesity.

So, if Donald Trump were to be elected as a President of the U.S., what cause do you think Melania Trump would take on?

I understand that Trump's probability of being elected to the presidency may be slim; but what "IF" he got elected. Use your imagination here.

Favorite Answer

I think that Mrs. Trump could focus on the importance of etiquette and perhaps encourage our children to learn a foreign language or two. Both are very important in foreign countries and it is an area where American children fall far behind.

I think she would be pro - clubbing baby seals... and pro - conflict diamonds bro.. She just looks like that type of person dude.

Try to repair his hair plugs. It would be a nonstop job.

• rusty

I am betting there is no need for us to worry about that happening !

• Sugar

I don't think we will have to find out.