Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Tim Burton vs. Steven Spielberg?

i love both their movies so much. i can't decide who i like better. what do you guys think, and what are your favorite movies from them?

Mine:

Burton: Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Alice in Wonderland, Corpse Bride, Beetlejuice

Spielberg: Gremlins, The Goonies, Jurassic Park, Poltergeist

5 Answers

Relevance
  • nora
    Lv 5
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Spielberg. He's the effin' bomb. He's directed and produced classics! He produced Pinky and the Brain! And whoever said Tim Burton made more movies... Seriously?

Are you wanting to know our favorite movies directed by them or produced by them?

Spielberg: Hook, Back to the Future trilogy, The Goonies, Jaws, Indiana Jones

Burton: Sleepy Hollow, Big Fish, Edward, Sweeney Todd, The Nightmare Before Christmas

• 10 years ago

Spielberg was basically Burton's master.

He created everything we see in Burton's films first. The fantasy he created in films like E.T and Jurassic Park would suck you in until you was completely lost in them. Burton is good too, but Spielberg takes the cake.

• 10 years ago

Spielberg, since a majority of his movies don't feature the same actors in the leading roles and because many he's never remade a movie

• Um Speilberg! No contest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Tim Burton, he's made alot more movies and they were all really good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.