promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
OKCITY! asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Rate my NBA 2k11 Sacramento Kings Association!?

Currently 1-0 in my 2nd season.

D.Cousins- S.Dalembart- H.Whiteside

J.Thompson- L.Dawkins (Rookie selected 12th)- V.Radmanovic

C.Butler- O.Casspi- D.Greene

M.Thornton- F.Garcia- M.Daniels

T.Evans- A.Miller- E.Jeter

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

did it get ytou to the playoffs? with that line up but I like your back court of evans and thorton.. one 2 punch there, evans size and length, and penetrating ability combined with thornton's sweet shooting. makes a devastating combo... though there is a lack of passing....

see the kings lack other than perimeter D right now is shooting... switch C. butler for Gallo (length and shooting)

id give your team a solid 7..

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

very sturdy, i take advantage of kings assoc too, I truthfully have (starters) PG Kyre Irving (83ovr) SG Kemba Walker (82ovr) SF Tyrek Evans (88 ovr) PF Zach Randolph (87 ovr) C Demarcus Cousins (80 two ovr) Noteable bench gamers: SG Vince Carter (80 one ovr) PG Jacob Pullen (70 ovr) PG Darren Fischer (66 ovr) SF Devin Ebanks (70ovr) PF Tristan Thomson (72ovr) and quite a few different others who're mediocre 60 to 70 regularly occurring. I truthfully have a cap room of 33mill left and that i elect to sign some enormous namers on the top of my modern-day 300 and sixty 5 days i could say you're a def playoff team, perhaps NBA champ team. The starters and 6th/seventh guy adult men are great and the backups sturdy besides.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I like the upgrades you made, but I would continue to improve the bench.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.