Would you ever live in a nudist colony?

Suppose everyone there was around your age... then would you live there?

• Sky
    Favorite Answer

"Nudist colony" is an antiquated term that hasn't been used for over 30 years. Such places are called nudist/naturist resorts, camps, or communities. Some resorts do have residential communities on the grounds where people can rent a house or build their own on leased land, depending on the particular place.

I would love to live someplace where I can freely go nude wherever I like, particularly anywhere on my own property, like people do in nudist resorts/communities. However, I personally like my solitude and can't stand having neighbors so I would much rather have a home far out in the country with no neighbors nearby. Such a location would also allow me to be nude anywhere on my property because of that solitude; the downside is that I wouldn't have the freedom from harassment if somebody from outside my property boundaries should see me nude (hence the desire to be as far from neighbors as possible). While a naturist community would be nice, just like living in a populated suburb that kind of neighborhood just isn't for me.

Source(s): naturist for 20+ years

as long because it quite is in a heat climate, confident i could. Nudist colonies are not approximately finding out warm bare bodies, yet a pair of guy or woman's organic state. i'm comfortable in my very own pores and skin. and that i'm no longer shy or a prude. i could haven't any concern living in a nudist colony. (however if i became exterior for long sessions of time, i could placed clothing on. no longer for modesty, yet to guard me from the sunlight. I burn too easily.)

Well, on the plus side you wouldn't have to do laundry.

In a way life would be a lot simpler.

But one draw back would be: no pockets.

You would have to carry everything.

Clothes are a cultural thing, i think i could get used to it.

I would live somewhere warm, where it stays that way year round: Ecuador.

I would like to. I've visited some that had many people living there, but nothing nearby where I work, so it wouldn't be practical.

I would in a heart beat. Imagine the life you could live if you could be worry free about being naked anytime your wanted in your community.

Source(s): long time nudist

Never

No the people who live there are always old and wrinkly

Hell yes.

no