英語高手請幫我把英語影片翻譯成中文 謝謝

http://nobelprize.org/mediaplayer/index.php?id=396...

這段影片誰能幫我翻譯德雷莎修女在說些什麼?

謝謝 =)

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I think it's a, it's a gift to be shared, to give homes to so many homeless people, to give food to the hungry and clothes to the naked. and uh,take care of the so many sick and dying there six years because we have these homes all over the world now. so, it's actually I feel that the gifts have been given because the people more and more are aware of the presence of the poor in the world,and so they are only using me to be that, to be the hand,and to be the bridge.

Real people who have nothing who are wanted by no one, who have become a burden to the society, who have forgotten what is love, what is human touch, and they are, for us they are the children of God.

Ethiopia and Tanzania, they have given us big uh, plots of land which we are using to rehabilitate the lepers, the lepers patients.

希望有幫助

Source(s): jim