May 21, 2011 Judgement day?

Ok if May 21, 2011 Judgment day was going to happen how will that because if think about it when it is May 21 here it will be May 22 in Japan and Australia so yea I think this whole May 21 thing is BS so see u on May 22.

Favorite Answer

No.

+ 2011 +

The man behind the May 21 and October 21, 2011 prophecies, Harold Camping has already been incorrect once and, therefore, is a false prophet. If he had lived in Old Testament times, he would have been stoned to death for making an incorrect prophecy. No responsible Christian leader supports his "new prophecy" http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2...

+ The End of the World +

"But of that day or hour, no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be watchful! Be alert! You do not know when the time will come." (Mark 13:32-33)

Jesus told us in no uncertain terms that we were not to know when the end of the world would come but that we were always to be ready.

Each new Christian denomination seems to worry about the end of the world a bit too much. Then after a couple of centuries, they realize that there are always wars and rumors of wars, etc.

I won't even mention the hundreds of false predictions of the end of the world over the centuries, all of which were based on individual interpretations of biblical prophecies.

The first century Christian Church thought that Jesus was going to return at any moment. Only after a couple of centuries did the Church realize that it may be 2,000 or 4,000 or 8,000 years before Jesus returns.

The Catholic Church wisely follows Jesus' advice and teaches that each of us should live as if we will meet our maker in the next ten minutes and that we need to work to make the world a better place for our 100 X great-grandchildren.

Do not worry about the end of the world. Trust God to make sure everything happens to plan. Just be ready to meet God at any time.

For more information, about what Catholics believe about the end of the world, see: http://www.americancatholic.org/Newsletters/CU/ac0...

With love in Christ.

judgement day is not on May 21 2011.

Also God will go by the time in the Middle east so what ever time/date it is there will be when it happens here in the U.S or wherever you are.

We'll keep having fun right here on R&S long after May 21 2011

But mark my words, the night of 21 to 22 will ROCK here on R&S

So don't miss it

lulz

Peace

Source(s): In a gentle way, you can shake the world.

Yeah, it's total BS. But look on the bright side, on May 22 when people wake up and realize religious people are insane idiots, it will just be another nail in the coffin of organized religion.

Yea, I agree. See you on May 22nd!! LoL.

May 21ish

I honestly think it means: THE UFO-cover up has got to go.

I fully expect disclosure between now and the end of this summer. (and most races are not evil)

• Rocky

yep they say they know the bible but it says that even those living in the heavens will not escape the trials and tribulations of the latter days, it won't be in my lifetime

• sdn

your reasoning is a fallacy even though it draws the correct conclusion

Just let me know one thing... please God, tell me the internet is not going to be down!