Why does Kirstie Alley make that flying hand motion on Dancing with the Stars?

She keeps crossing her hands and flapping them like a bird's wings. Tonight Maks did it too. It must mean something, but what?

Update:

I'd appreciate some serious answers, please...I really am curious and want to know.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Kirstie Alley tells her Twitter followers that she's gonna flap at us to say "HI you guys" I think it's sooooo kewl...she really cares about her fans and includes us in alot of fun stuff on Twitter. When we see her flapping...it's just a very Personal kind of moment from her! She really does care about people. She's 60 years old and I hope in 5 years when I am 60....that I'll still be dancing too! Love Her!

Source(s): Twitter
  • 10 years ago

sorry- this isnt a serious answer...but... maybe shes imitating napolean dynamite...doing sign language..!? XD i think it might just be themed towards whatever dance shes doing.sounds like it might try to be a flitatious movement somehow.

Body Language is so confusing.!

Source(s): my brainium!!!
  • 10 years ago

Well, for Kirstie, it means "Look at my hands, but whatever you do, don't look at my swollen torso...unless you want to become permanently sterile"

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

She wants to be a peacock!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.