Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 9 years ago

Who feels prepared for their AP exams?

Who feels prepared to get at least a 3 on their AP exams? Please state which ones your taking/have taking and good luck!

Favorite Answer

Calc BC: I'm pretty confident that I got a 4 if not a 5.

US History: Eh...3...maybe 4 if I'm lucky.

Biology: Probably a 3 or a 4.

English Language and Composition: It's coming up on Wednesday. I think I could get a 4 if I don't mess up the essays.

Good luck! :)

• ?

Calc BC: 4 if not a 5

Physics B: Thought I was prepared but then the test today knocked me for a loop. Hopefully at least a 3.

French: Yeah, one of the hardest APs to take (curve is ~78% to 81% for a 5), and not prepared for it in the very least. Expecting a 2, maybe a 3.

Statistics: No idea. Hoping for a 4, but haven't reviewed a whole lot.

On Wednesday I'm taking AP Language and Composition, which I feel pretty good about (hoping to get a 5, maybe a 4) and AP Stats which I'm hoping to luck out on and score at least a 4, cause the school I'm going to next year only accepts 4's and 5's. I really want to get out of ever taking math again, but we'll see.

AP calc bc-meh. Maybe a 4.

AP English Lit-went well. Think I got a 4/5

AP Physics C mech-lawlawllawl. That was horrible. I hope I passed.

My AP international instructor merely provides us assignments out of the textbook collectively as he does stuff on his laptop. For making waiting, however, you additionally should examine the writer's website and see what it says there. you extremely merely would desire to be attentive to the main concepts. Books in this direction are additionally attainable in bookstores.

Ppppshhh AP is cheap. International Baccalaureate is where its at!