Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Anyone bothered to look at leonardo dicaprios chart?

Sun Scorpio

Moon Libra

Mercury Scorpio

Venus Scorpio

Mars Scorpio

Jupiter Pisces

Saturn Cancer 18.47 R

Uranus Libra 29.27

Neptune Sagittarius

Pluto Libra

Lilith Aquarius

Asc node Sagittarius

Pretty interesting....it shows alot in this movies. Another interesting fact I found is that Daniel Day lewis also has Lilith in Aquarius and has Sun,Moon,Mercury,VEnus in taurus. They both starred in Gangs of New York together.

Favorite Answer

Your data is incorrect. Uranus and Mercury, for example, are both in Libra in the first house. His rising sign is Libra. His retrograde Saturn is at 18 Cancer 48, and his Uranus is at 29 Libra 25, conjunct Mercury within 20 minutes.

Have a look at his chart at AstroDataBank, where his *accurate* data is offered from his verified birth certificate, AA according to the Rodden Ratings. You'll also find a nice bio on him there:

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/DiCaprio,_Leon...

AstroDataBank was the brainchild of Lois Rodden, who was considered the queen of accurate data. She demanded accurate data and set the standards through which astrologers now aim to achieve their focus today. Sloppy astrology includes inaccurate data, inaccurate calculation, and a lack of verifiable data.

I hope this gives you some help in seeing the process through which we work. Especially in a world where some think we aren't focused on precision or accuracy, the need to stress these things is critically important.

Source(s): I'm a professional Western astrologer with more than 25 years of experience.
  • Joanna

Please take note of the errors.

Anyway, it kind of explains his rock-solid friendship with Kate Winslet. Shes got Sun, Moon, Rising & Mercury in Libra. And Venus in Virgo. Also, Uranus in Scorpio in House 1. I'd like to see a Synastry chart.

i never had before, but I just had a look now. He is a scorpio, sun conjunct mars and venus making him a man of both a forceful will and great popularity. he also has pluto conjunct his ascendant. which, while in libra, adds to that hypnotic scorpio feel.

i personally prefer to use astrotheme cause it's such a user friendly website lol.

http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/DPtS5uD4sKcH.h...

I'll answer with...yes, thank you.