Alex asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Isn't Barack Hussein Obama our second foreign-born President?

First our great-great grandparents had to deal with the Canadian foreign fraud Chester Alan Arthur. Now us Americans have to deal with another, Kenyan foreign fraud, Barack Hussein Obama.

A potent mixture of Arthur, Carter, Wilson, Ayers, and Marx!

Hey, dudes? Give me a star if you agree with me.

Joe-Who said I consider him my President?

As long as you losers think questioning the President is raacist, I'll bite.

Hey...I'm Scotch-Irish-English-German, but I've been told I look Greek. The Greek government sucks, but I like how I look Greek.

Vincent-If I lived back then, I'd want to see his birth certificate too. How's that? Am I still raacist?

Best Answer

He would've been the third if we had gotten Michael "Plato" Dukkakis.

He was so Greek, he leaked hummus!

No, you're just plain wrong. Obama was born in Hawaii, and Arthur, despite similar rumors circulated during his election campaign, was born in Fairfield, Vermont. His FATHER immigrated from Ireland and lived briefly in Canada before coming to the US.

"We want to see his birth certificate" in 2008 - he produced it.

"We want to see his long form birth certificate" in 2010 - he produced it.

The hospital (not the grandparents) posts a list of all babies born in their hospital each day to two newspapers.

There was never a tape of his grandmother stating she saw him born in Kenya.

The birth certificate someone photoshopped on the internet was proved to be a fake.

Hmmm.... now what do they want? Nothing would satisfy them - even a trip back in time to watch...

First person I've seen on here bitching about Chester Arthur, of all people.

I hate feeding trolls but I'll bite. It's been proven without a doubt not only once but twice that he was born in Hawaii. Quit ignoring the facts because you can't articulate a real argument.

• You may want to get that cranial hematoma checked out because you could die from it!

And I thought that when the LONG FORM CERTIFICATE was released that would shut you idiots up, but alas, I guess not.

Yes I agree and know for a fact you are right about Obama but many as you can see by the post you got on hear that more believe his lye's his a good talker knows what they like to hear but if you got understanding about the government it won't work he is getting credit for others work but every bad bush gets bush did some but not all bush down fall he trust the banks not watching them Obama he is giving what money will have away and help others drill for oil when we need some I can people think his for the poor and for the US what good reason

• F-22A

The birther myth is squashed but some of you bigoted Cons keep it going.

• Get a life.

Hawaii isn't foreign.