Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What would you rate Megan Good, Gabrielle Union and Kenya Moore on a scale of 1-10?

Update:

I'm sorry, I meant Meagan Good. I spelled her name wrong.

Update 2:

Super Star Mixed Mami: Did you ever find out who that model is? He is REALLY cute- I want to know! lol

Update 3:

lol Thanks!! :) Yeah, I wish there were more guys like that too!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Meagan Good- 10

Gabrielle Union-8

Kenya Moore- Wouldn't say a 7 so an 8.5.

Some of the answers are in denial with Megan Good. Got some haters.

NOOO :-( lol I'm not the only still wanting to know who he is either. :-D You're one of the cool users so I promise to keep you up to date when I find out who he is <3. Wish I had guys like that around my area and on my campus.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I had to google Kenya Moore. Never heard of her..She was beautiful when younger about a 9. Meagan Good 10. Gabrielle Union 9.5

• 1 decade ago

Kenya Moore-10 im a girl and I find her HOT

Megan Good- 8 after looking at Kenya im have to give her that number she is cute with a Great body but what really makes her is that shes sexy

Gabrielle Union-6 she isn't special me I never thought she was all that pretty

• 1 decade ago

Meagan Good 8.5

Gabrielle Union 8.5

Kenya Moore 9.0

• 1 decade ago

Gabrielle Union is 10

Kenya Moore is an 8

Megan Good is a 7

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Meagan Good - 10

Gabrielle Union - 10+

Kenya Moore - 8.5

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

10 10 and 10

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Meagan Good - 4

Kenya Moore - 5

Gabrielle Union - 8.9

Maybe people just don't find Meagan Good *that* attractive. Her face is always greasy... Gabrielle is always beautiful it seems.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't rate women they all look good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.