Giraffes or Camels? Srry if i spelled girafes wrong cuz ik ppl comment about spelling crap wrong.?

Which is better a Giraffe or a Camel?

Best Answer

giraffe i used to hate them when i was a lil girl now i love them

Camels, in evolutionary terms, Giraffes are waaayyyy behind. in the wild, a Camel would last much longer than a Giraffe, seeing as the latter has to stick its rump out for every lion in the vicinity to see, every time it takes a drink of water xD

Camels on the other hand... store fat and water, can be ridden easier... and are overall cooler cause they're so high up ^^

i admit though Giraffes look much prettier... but looks aren't everything :)

I like both. Giraffes are cool, but Camels are badass! And you can't ride a giraffe. I like them both. I think giraffe though.

I'd say giraffe.. cause if I said camel, I'd get countless middle eastern remarks. -__-

But giraffes are cool.

giraffes. they have such gentle eyes, we got some really close up pictures of giraffes a couple of weeks ago at the L.A. zoo

• Miaow

Giraffe!!!!

Source(s): mooo!

Giraffes, for sure.

You spelled it right. Neither is better, but if I had to choose I'd take the camel.

• hatt

Being incorrect is in lots of cases a studying adventure (or it's going to be). usually, you will properly be taught extra by being incorrect than you will properly be from being remarkable. unusual how maximum religions seem to think of that existence isn't a studying adventure and that some form of eternal life is the "value" for being remarkable or incorrect.

• ?

giraffe cuz they r prettier and have long necks:)