Active Duty Army RCP for PFC 5 years Active Service?

I have 5 years active duty, was a SPC for 3 and a half years and got demoted by article 15. I have been a private for 6 months, and on 1 June 2011 my unit says I will be kicked out of the Army, so that means a SSG who is demoted to PFC with 5 years in the army will be discharged due to RCP?

• John U
    Best Answer

Well first an E-6 can only get bumped two grades but your right, they get tossed on RCP just like anyone else. I still remember clearing a training post, went into my Bn and some guy in a T shirt was buffing the floor and yelled my name. I figured he was a private with the company I was training in the field a week or two ago. Turns out he was one of the Drill Sgt's, a former E-6 who just had the clamps come down on his gonads for sleeping with a private and that day he was now an E-4 on his way out the door. The Field grade took his rank and money and of course he was on extra duty when I ran into him but RCP had him ready to clear to leave the Army too.

With circumstances like that, one has to seem on the exterior skills. imagine outdoors the container the following. Is there to many elements in this count that stinks of a lifeless fish. i'm getting the impact certain. Any militia provider needs to get it truly is money's properly worth in making an investment in you. do not comprehend what it truly is now, yet to be bumped up in pay-grade... you obtain to no longer serve 4 years yet 6. it truly is been over 10 years in view that i'm retired, so issues are in basic terms diverse now to me. that's solid that he were given a job provide, so he says. What do i comprehend. Retirement that's no longer honorable... he will lose what militia advantages he's attempting to get. The humorous component is that those who served will be able to inform how a lot of a poser they are. A bag is a bag. in basic terms insert unfavorable words in the front of bag and also you get the idea. nonetheless operating for the militia, yet in elementary words serving a lot... No body needs to admit that their ****. Odds and sounds like this man or woman is mendacity and telling a tale to boast their pathetic ego up.