IS MY RESUME APPEALING?

How can I fixt my resume?

HELLO, HEY I WOULD LIKE SOME TIPS ON MY RESUME I FIX SOME THINGS BUT I PROBABLY STILL NEED MORE FEED BACK.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

DO I NEED TO ADD THE SKILLS SECTION? DO I HAVE TO ADD THE REFERENCES OR SHOULD I PUT REFERENCES UPON REQUEST. DOES THE DATE OF THE REFERENCE MATTER?

Karen Cárdenas

●Address ●City, State, Zipcode ● (***) ***-*** ●KzxzxsAsdsdsd@xmail.com

Career Objective

To utilize my college education, experience, abilities, bilingualism and other skills to assist in the creation of competitive and creative strategies to help the organization grow and prosper.

Education

Certificates: Type 59. Transitional Bilingual Certificate (Spanish- English). K-12

Rockford College Rockford, IL

Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Management 2008

Regent’s College London, England

Semester Abroad 2005

• Studied International Business

Professional Experience

Brilliance Academy Rockford, Il

Math and English tutor January 2010- June 2010 & January 2011 – Present

• Provide one on one tutoring services to students with low academic performance.

• From the beginning to the completion of the program my students’ test scores increased 40% on average.

Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School Rockford, IL

Spanish/ELL Teacher August 2009 – Present

• Promote achievement and bilingualism in an enriched educational model.

• Create and develop daily, weekly and yearly curriculum while and adapting it to the students needs.

• Interact with families and promote family involvement to support student learning which increase the student’s grade on average by one letter grade.

• Worked with district representatives, school director, clients and special education teacher to initiate and continually develop the English Language Learners Program.

• Provide one on one tutoring services to English learners while working with a group of experts to identify, analyze and solve issues based on the data or available information gathered from the services provided.

Banco Azteca (Aztec Bank) México

Loan officer/ Assistant supervisor 2008

• Assisted customers with their loan applications and help them resolved any issues that arose.

• Analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans and compute payment schedules.

• Negotiated payment arrangements with customers who had delinquent loans and came to an agreement 99% of the time.

• Worked with bank supervisor, sales man, technical writers, graphic designers and other companies to develop a new marketing approach which increased revenue by 10% of total sales.

Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful, Loves Park, IL

Marketing Internship August – December of 2007

• Initiated the link between La Voz Latina and Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful.

• Assisted in the development of press releases and translated written materials from English to Spanish.

• Promoted the development of new and creative ways to reach fresh target markets while conducting environmental research.

Languages

Fluent in both English and Spanish

Skills

Strong analytical and problem solving skills

Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team member as well as a team leader

Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communication.

Organizational and multi-tasking skills.

Motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn.

High proficiency in Microsoft office.

Able to adapt to new situations and environment

Favorite Answer

Holy snap, it is impressive