Which granite goes well with cherry cabinet?

Hi all, i am trying to get an opinion...i am remodeling my kitchen with a cherry cabinet and now i have to choose a granite countertop. Please check the link below and let me know which granite model you think will suit better with a cherry counter top....your input is greatly appreciated!

Sorry forgot to include the link...here it is lol

http://soniinteriors.com/granite/prefabricated-gra...

• rob s
    Favorite Answer

One I ve always liked and I ve seen it installed of Cherry cabinets is Uba Tuba. I then tiled the back splash,

taking bits of Uba Tuba granite using pcs to tie the counter and the splash together by both doing a 2x2 s and making a diagonal stripe at the base of Uba Tuba and also doing a clipped corner on some of the tumbled stone with 2x2 pcs of the granite as the "dot " . The one job I wish I taken pictures of.

Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL

Source(s): 20 years in flooring as a store owner/installer

I've been in the Granite buisness for many many years and Ive seen so many different colors used on cherry cabinets, Another pretty color that a lot of fabricators have is called New Ventian Gold. And it is stunning when put on cherry wood. The beautiful thing about Santa ceila is that the granite had ruby/burgandy spots in it, which bring out the red tone in the cherry wood nicely. You should also think about Lighting. You dont want your kitchen to dark or to light, so think about windows and lights, and remember that Granite reflects light so you can get away with darker colors in a dimmer space. Uba Tuba is the most popular color and is always beautiful in kitchens. But if you want to go for something more exotic (and expensive) I love Typhoon bordeaux, I believe that would be the prettiest on your cabinets :) Good luck, the ultimate desision is completely up too you and what you prefer

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): granite cherry cabinet: https://tr.im/dez0G

I think the one that will look best with cherry cabinet would be Uba Tuba. I've seen a lot of kitchen with cherry cabinets and mostly they use dark colored countertops. Also don't forget to choose the right granite edges for your granite countertop.

http://www.graniteedges.net

granite cherry cabinet

I think only Giallo California will look good with cherry cabinets. If you dont like it then china gold is second options. Al tough I liked one or two counter tops more than these but In my opinion they will not look good with cherry.