I am from Nepal, living in India, i was wondering if i could go to Malaysia directly from India itself.?
Hello, i am a student , studying in India(Bangalore), but i am a citizen of Nepal, i want to go to Malaysia, and i was wondering if i could apply for visa directly from india itself , or do i have to do this from Nepal ? If i could apply from India, can you also please tell me , what are the other documents i should have besides my Passport.
- Gerd PLv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
Citizen of Nepal need a visa prior to travel to Malaysia.
You can apply for the visa at the Malaysian Consulate General in Chennai.
Document required for visa application are:
• Original passport
• Two (2) photocopies of passport
• Two (2) photocopies of visa application form (Form IMM.47) http://www.imi.gov.my/images/Forms/visa/IM47.pdf ..
• Two (2) passport size photograph of applicant
• Original air ticket and two (2) photocopies (confirmed and returned ticket)
• Bank statement / traveler's cheque
• Invitation letter (if any)
• Payment of visa fee (RM20.00 [~Rs.310/-])
- schildLv 43 years ago
Gambhir is lower back in sort as he only scored a century in better half and childrens circuit so it may a solid concept to call in lower back for the 4th try to replace him, in spite of the undeniable fact that Rahane or Tiwary could be a solid determination too.