Been divorced for 1 1/2 years I am ready to start dating again but am having a hard time meeting people?

I'm 27, have 2 kids, work full time and am getting ready to start college classes online this summer. I don't have a lot of free time because I have my kids except for every other weekend. My divorce was final 1 1/2 years ago, which broke my heart. It took me a long time to realize what went wrong and... show more I'm 27, have 2 kids, work full time and am getting ready to start college classes online this summer. I don't have a lot of free time because I have my kids except for every other weekend. My divorce was final 1 1/2 years ago, which broke my heart. It took me a long time to realize what went wrong and learn to accept it. I feel that I have accomplished that at this point and would like to move on. I have only been on 1 date since my divorce but I realized I wasn't ready after that. My question is where can I meet some decent people at? I know some people meet at bars and live happily ever after but I am guessing the odds in that probably are not that good. Most of my friends are married so it's hard to even find people to go out with. I don't really have time to join a new group that is going to take up a lot of my time. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!