How do I delete my facebook account immediately without waiting for 14 days?

Favorite Answer

If you permanently delete it, your stuff will disappear immediately, but you have to abstain from logging in for the following 14 days to have no change of recovery.

• You CAN delete your account!!!! I deleted my old account not so long ago!

Go into Help Center and type in "Delete Account" it should come up with an article and in that article is the link to click on to delete your account. Follow the steps and you can delete it permanently.

Unfortunately, you can't bypass the 14 day wait however. Facebook gives you the 14days grace in case you decide you don't want to delete your account - basically a lifeline. However after 14 days your account will be deleted permanently. Once you do select to delete your account, your profile goes down anyway. it basically gets deactivated for 14days then deleted.

Hope I helped! =]

There is one way to bypass 14 tempting days for us addicted. Browse categories of content not allowed by FB and find the most suitable one. Or something closest to it. Then publish tons of not allowed content public so you get the most reports by users. But chances to get permanently erased from Facebook are the best with publishing tons of really bad adult content or harrassing someone in the meanest way. If you had real friends on fb, you can explain later in real life.

Source(s): Love and reason

There is no way to get around the 14 days wait time, but you can deactivate the account immediately. This video covers it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjY0H7O3elw

Youtube thumbnail

I am not in physical condition to use computer and hence the Facebook account is invain

• 6 years agoReport

bad very bd you don,t no anythhing.

Well you can't delet you facebook account the only thing you can do is deactivate it you have to go to settings located on your top right and go to account setting it deactivates immidiately and you can activate it back when ever you want to! Its not like myspace that you have to wait days for it!

You go to help center and just type in delete account....I think

There should be a way to delete it completely right away. This is wrong

what do i have to say ( please ) or what