do u think Dicaprio just hasn't found The One?

I think Leonardo Dicaprio hasn't settle down yet not because he is a commitment phobe as many people think of him, but because he hasn't found The One. I've seen plenty of similar examples in real life when a guy would seem to be interested in playing the filed and not even thinking about settling down, until the right girl came along. When The One finally appears, that same guy would waste no time and get married.

Also, Leo is a Scorpio and those men are extremely intense and loyal, so they often want to make sure that they are with someone truly special.

Seems like none of his girlfriends is the right one!

Favorite Answer

Since becoming a Leo fan after seeing Inception, and then googling his old gfs out of curiosity, I kind of came to the same conclusion. I agree with you about the Scorpio thing and being loyal. I wonder why he hasn't met the right girl yet though...then again I never met the right guy and I'm a bit older than him. I guess since he hasn't found love, he justs hangs out with supermodel gfs, why not I suppose ;)

he still searching for the right girl

He could do the George Clooneyroute...GC is 50..with no one.