Meaning of my dream about bugs and spiders.?

The dream was quite long and epic, but I notice I get less replies when I go all out and describe scene for scene, so Ill just skip to the part I am wondering most about. I was bitten by a spider or something and I had a lump on my left hand on the far part by the wrist bone. I was playing with it and pinching... show more The dream was quite long and epic, but I notice I get less replies when I go all out and describe scene for scene, so Ill just skip to the part I am wondering most about.

I was bitten by a spider or something and I had a lump on my left hand on the far part by the wrist bone. I was playing with it and pinching it trying to get puss out. Then I picked up my cat and I petted him and there were hundreds of fleas on him running away in waves, I was turning him over spitting on the cluster of fleas and they fell to the floor. They started to run under the bed and I was stomping them. They looked more like beatles once they hit the ground.

Then I went back to pinching my spider bite and it made a crunch sound and I could feel and see in my skin the spider. It was inside the wound. So I held onto it at the base and kept it pinched and I went looking for my mom to help me pop the spider out like a zit or something. I went through the kitchen (it was my grandmas kitchen from years ago,) into the garage and was nervous of a spider biting me in there again.

Then I woke up.