Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 9 years ago

Watson 932 pill what is it?

If I took it what would it feel like

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Nancy
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

It's the same as Percocet, so if you are not having any pain, you will get a bit of a high, depending on your tolerance for opiates.

I've taken them before so I know what I'm talking about. If you don't believe me, take a look at this website and look at the picture of the pill: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/watson-932-6773.html

• feltz
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Watson 932 Side Effects

• Ted
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

It is generic Percocet / Endocet / Tylox (pain reliever), each Watson 932 contains 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of Oxycodone. Oxycodone is an opioid, a controlled substance. You may feel high in the beginning, but you may soon get accustomed to it and experience very unpleasant withdrawals.

• 9 years ago

Call a pharmacy; they can tell you what it is and what it would feel like. If it's not yours (which I'm assuming it isn't), then it will probably make you vomit nonstop with possibly the worst nausea you've ever experienced in your life, plus constipate you so badly that your breath will smell like your ***. I used to work in a pharmacy not too long ago, so I know what this medication is...and the side effects I mentioned above sometimes happen to the people who take this stuff. An unfortunate few, but nevertheless, it can happen to YOU. Of course, if IT IS your prescription, then I'll bet you'll be fine. Just call the pharmacy, OK? They're better able to help answer your question than random strangers on the Internet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Carol
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

acetaminophen/ oxycodone 325mg

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.