who dies in glee? does anyone knoe yet?

i really want to know who dies in glee! its really annoying me haha

Update:

and not the bird, the person -___- because theres a funeral episode...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Hey
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The summary says that a student will deal with a devastating loss. I think one of the glee members is going to lose their parent or a relative.

Oh, and in the production details, it says that the actress 'Charlotte Ross' who plays Judy Fabray (Quinn's mom) will return and actress Anne Hathaway has been confirmed to play Kurt's lesbian aunt. So, it could be one of them that dies.

I <3 Glee !! :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Well, there have been multipule answers, the most likely is sues sister. Then again, I do not think that is true because another glee insider said it was a male which led me to believe principle figgins. I don't think it is kitts dad because they already did an episode that he almost dies. I also think it principle figgins cuz there is funeral episode (Matthew Morrison, aka mr.shuester told this) and not everyone know sue has a sister so they wouldn't make an episode where no students were in. *sigh* but to get the definite positive answer, I guess we will just hav to wait. Occupy yourself with doing other stuff. There's a week to go!

• 9 years ago

Chord overstreet aka Sam trout mouth is my guess,why? Check IMDB episode listing,anyone misssing? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1628291/fullcredits#ca... Yup,no Sam,however no Mike Chang and I doubt its a double death. A lot of rumours going around are saying its Becky or Jean. But time will tell xD

Edit/ Why would new directions go to jeans funeral? They have never met her.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm thinking its Kurt's Dad

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I hasen't been confirmed, but it is Jean, as sue attended the funeral, and becky is seen consoling sue. :(

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i heard that it might be April Rhodes because she got into a drunk driving accident

• 9 years ago

that was kinda a stupid leak for the show. it happened in the reagionals episode. it was the fking bird,,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.