Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

What is Grand theft auto EFLC?

im confused, and i wanna know what it is

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Grand theft auto: EFLC is Grand theft auto Episodes from liberty city. This includes The Lost and Dammed(You play as Johnny from the gang the lost) and The ballad of gay tony(you play as Luis Lopez , a club owner, you will help tony and other characters throughout your SHORT adventure). Now this brings me to my explaining of short these are add-ons to Grand Theft auto IV(4) although they don't require GTA4. You can get TBOGT( the ballad of gay tony) on xbox live for 1200 microsoft points and The lost and dammed runs at 800 microsoft points. All together, 2,000. Grand theft auto: EFLC is the disk with these two games on it. It is 30$ for new and 25$ for used, cheaper than buying them on Xbox Live. You can get Grand theft auto 4 Complete Edition which has Grand theft auto 4, Grand theft auto 4: The Lost and Dammed, and Grand theft auto 4: The ballad of gay tony. GTA: EFLC has achievements which are labeled as GTA4. The ballad of gay tony has tons of action and has two new feature, which are they score you on your missions and CHECKPOINTS. Although i found the ballad of gay tony difficult, it is a great game. The lost and dammed on the other hand doesn't have these new features. I love the gameplay, and it was easier than TBOGT. Both games have missions where Niko Belic will be in, and have missions that where on GTA4 just different objectives. I highly recommend getting the complete edition that is only 40$.

Source(s): GTA LOVER SINCE 2003
    • Login to reply the answers
  • hoven
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

"Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City includes both

The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony together on disc and does not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play. Now available for PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and Games for Windows® - LIVE. For specs and info on the Games for Windows - LIVE release, click here."

Source(s): Google.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Hey,

I easily got for free GTA V here: http://bitly.com/1BiGTAZ

no surveys, no scams, just the full game!

GTA V is the 2013 blockbuster and according to Gamespot, the second best game of all time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.