I just a Notice of Traffic Violation from the City of Glendale, CA.?

Drove into the intersection when it was a yellow light and decided not to go and stopped and backed up, but the light was already red. I am in the wrong, but the ticket is $479.00!

I have been unemployed for over 20 months and cannot afford to pay this fine. What are my options? Can you do community service to pay for the fine?

2 Answers

  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you pass the limit line on yellow, it's the same as a red light violation. Go to court and ask the judge what your options are.

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

    The court will likely let you do community service to pay off your fine. Just ask.


    Source(s): 16 years working in a courthouse
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.