What are some apartments in downtown Seattle that are under $600?

Yes, I know I could just look myself and have been I just wanted some extra help. I am looking to be around the Antioch University.

Favorite Answer

In the area (called Belltown); average prices run around 800-900 for a studio. There's one advertised for $675 on CraigsList Seattle it's a 450 sq. ft. basement studio.

I have lived in a studio like this before; just make sure the bars are secure on the windows (they are easy to beak into) and there's enough heat (being the basement, these apartments are difficult to keep warm) Getting out of the basement in that same building will run you $810/mo.

It's relatively pricey in the Belltown; your other option is to live in the Seattle neighborhoods of Capitol Hill, or Queen Anne and take a bus back & forth to the school building (there's plenty of bus service in the city)