Where can I find a picture of St. Peter's abbey in Moissac, France, around Roman times?

Model, sketch, anything will do. I'm doing a project on Roman architecture, but I need to do the model on the structure around the time it was finished. I cannot find anything picture depicting Moissac abbey as it was in the 11-12th century; it was, after all, nearly destroyed by a fire and a railroad craze.... show more Model, sketch, anything will do. I'm doing a project on Roman architecture, but I need to do the model on the structure around the time it was finished. I cannot find anything picture depicting Moissac abbey as it was in the 11-12th century; it was, after all, nearly destroyed by a fire and a railroad craze. However, my teacher says there are pictures out there. Will anyone please tell me if they find anything?
Update: Sorry, not really Roman times, but around the time it was built. Like before the changes to it occurred.
1 answer 1