Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

Is Heavy Rain Worth Buying Or Renting?

Just need an opinion on whether I should buy Heavy Rain or just rent it!! u can tell me how much it sucks or how awesome it is which I'm not sure!! just to let you know I'm more of a gory,action,shooter gamer so to buy a game like Heavy Rain is a bit of a hard decision!!

Favorite Answer

I rented it and wish I had brought it as there are so many endings that are possible it's definitely worth the play through again. Unfortunately I never got the chance. It may worth renting see how you like it and then buy it. The controls for it are a bit weird at first but you get used to them.

Definitely worth playing though.

Source(s): Myself

it is an rather good game, yet reckoning on how briskly you beat video games it would desire to be a sturdy seven day apartment. There are a minimum of three considerable suggestions on a thank you to end the sport with a great form of judgements to be made for the era of that still will impression what happens once you beat the main remarkable tale. I only beat the sport for a 2nd time and so some distance I truthfully have performed approximately 24 hours properly worth of game play into it and plan on approximately 10 extra. although, there will be DLC released interior the form of latest memories to be performed and new characters besides, so i think of it would desire to be properly worth it to purchase the sport in that admire.

• Susie

It has a good storyline and very good reviews, you should buy it!