Question for Jehovah's Witnesses?

Ok so here is my question, there are a few quotes in John when Jesus says "I am" or "I AM" (I don't know if it's supposed to be capitalized or not). Anyway, this is supposed to be an argument supporting the Trinity. So would you refute this quote? What's your stance?
Update: *JW Guy: Excellent explanation, thank you.
Update 2: Thank you to everyone else for the answers!
Update 3: *Mindy: Thanks a lot for that great info! Yes, it's better to get things from the horse's mouth, no one should be afraid of seeing the Truth. The only way to find the Truth is to look at all sides of the story. Thank you for the answer! *Fixerken: Thanks a lot for that, good advice! Thank you everyone, it's all... show more *Mindy: Thanks a lot for that great info! Yes, it's better to get things from the horse's mouth, no one should be afraid of seeing the Truth. The only way to find the Truth is to look at all sides of the story. Thank you for the answer!
*Fixerken: Thanks a lot for that, good advice!

Thank you everyone, it's all wonderful information!