SV asked in SportsCricket · 9 years ago

CSK losing due to rain !!!!!?

CSK lost twice due to rain !!! This is very unfair !!

The matches which are stopped due to rain must be continued after some days !!

I hate to see CSK lose !

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with Neshan for the most part however I don't think the IPL matches are fixed. If that was the case, Mumbai and Kolkata would have reached the finals or at least semi finals of every IPL considering they are the crowd pullers.

Regarding CSK's loss, well I don't know what it is with Dhoni. He's a terrific captain but sometimes his decisions defy all logic, like picking Sreesanth for the last match of the World Cup and picking Joginder Sharma against Mumbai Indians.

He did it again by picking Saha today and electing to bat first in spite of the rain threat. Who in their right mind would bat first on such a day? The game was lost there and then. CSK have made a habit of being too defensive in the early overs when they bat and accelerate in the death overs. That approach has worked well for them in Chennai but it does have its downside. With all due credit to KKR, I think this was more a case of CSK losing rather than KKR winning.

Source(s): Heartbroken CSK fan.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

No, CSK loosed due to very good bowling of KKR in first half.

However Dhoni is the most talented and stylish captain of this IPL and also of World cup.

CSK will win this IPL.

Source(s): Cheers.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Dhoni has to learn frm.his past ,with KTK , we lost the toss so we can blame the weather but against

KKR we won the toss but elected to bat first. REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! do u call that unfair. his decisions played a major role in CSK's lose. but i don't blame him becoz i believe that all the matches are fixed so as to make IPLa an interesting event and sucessful

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I was ask today about this match, My question was like this: will kkr win today? some one are answer yes. but i think rain is nothing problem. and this not right way to cricket, stopped match due to rain and continued after some days. no way man

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

It is because of Dhoni's instinctive preference to bat first mostly.He always has more confidence on his batsmen.He rarely gives his bowlers the better conditions to succeed.

But still Dhoni often succeeds despite making mistakes as a captain,though as a player he always tries to set an example worth following.His success depends on his ability to remain cool and the brilliance of his players.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Time is the most important in this 21st century. Scheduled games stopped due to rain can't be repeated

• 9 years ago

Hi..

No it was not the rain that cost them the match..

it was there team performance that was responsible for there loss..

if they would have blasted the bowling attacking of brett lee and abdulla..

the result would have gone there way..

"brett lee's 4 over for 8 runs with 16 balls as dots..."

how can you think of winning with such a low total on the board...

• 9 years ago

No.KKR will then also win having the score of 61 in 10 overs needing 50 runs in 10 overs and having 9 wickets in hand.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, csk is playing not good cricket.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

it was not rain,.. their score was very easy to pass,..Mostly CSK was riding luck ,if you ask ME,.. specially the captain,its high time they lose some...

hope it helped~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.