Boyfriend addicted to stupid games... am i over reacting?

my boyfriend is constantly on his computer playing World of warcraft. and now his buddy got him into dungeons and dragons. and last time he went to play, he said it'd only be a quick game, and it last 8 hours. well me and him both work alot, and its opposite schedules. me during the day, him at night, so we... show more my boyfriend is constantly on his computer playing World of warcraft. and now his buddy got him into dungeons and dragons. and last time he went to play, he said it'd only be a quick game, and it last 8 hours. well me and him both work alot, and its opposite schedules. me during the day, him at night, so we hardly have time to ourselves. and when we hangout at his house during the day, his lil brother is always around and we get stuck babysitting. point is, we NEVER have us time anymore.

and tomorrow we both finally have the day off, and his friend invites him for dungeons and dragons again. well obviously he wants to go. and i asked him if he could play for like half the time so we could still have a chance to hang out to ourselves, and he got upset. gave me a sarcastic sure i'll just walk out with a sigh.

am i over reacting or do i have a right to be kind of upset that he'd rather play a stupid board game for 8 hours the only chance we have to us instead of being with me?