Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

請問 英文文章是什麼意思?和句子??

請問 文章是什麼意思?請各位大俠、女俠多多幫忙感恩~

p.s 請勿用網路的翻譯我自記用過還是覺得怪怪的請大俠、女俠多多指教

感恩~~~>< One person’s contact with the world of crime is not as easy to spot . That person is Tina D , a 37- year-old private detective . Tina works on a variety of cases from helping people find lost loved ones to locating witnesses to crimes . Even though Tina’s job does have its exciting moments , she points out that she’s not like the private detectives that are portrayed on TV “My job might seen glamorous , but must to what I do involves a lot of paperwork , ”she laughs.

My job might seen glamorous , but must to what I do involves a lot of paperwork →是指什麼意思??

是指他有做大量的文書工作嗎??

還是一句諺語??

3 Answers

Rating
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My job might seen glamorous, but must to what I do involves a lot of paperwork這裡的must我認為應該是most的誤寫,否則文法是說不通的因為must當名詞時是可數名詞這句如要用的話至少應是My job might seen glamorous , but a must to what I do involves a lot of paperwork假使must在這句的用法是助動詞,那應該是My job might seen glamorous , but what I must do involves a lot of paperwork助動詞+原形動詞的清楚句型如果將must改成mostMy job might seen glamorous, but most to what I do involves a lot of paperwork我的工作看來也許很炫,不過其中主要都是參與大量的文書報告其中的most用法如下例句: Those who complain most are most to be complained of.抱怨最多的人往往最招人怨。One person’s contact with the world of crime is not as easy to spot. That person is Tina D , a 37- year-old private detective . Tina works on a variety of cases from helping people find lost loved ones to locating witnesses to crimes . Even though Tina’s job does have its exciting moments , she points out that she’s not like the private detectives that are portrayed on TV “My job might seen glamorous , but most to what I do involves a lot of paperwork , ”she laughs. 一個人要與犯罪世界接觸,並不如想像中那樣容易找到。37歲的私家偵探Tina D就是這樣的人。Tina的工作各式各樣都有,從幫忙尋找失去所愛的人到揪出犯罪證人的所在等等。雖然Tina的工作確實有令人感到刺激的時候,但她表示並不喜歡電視上所描述的那種私家偵探形像。” 我的工作看來也許很炫,不過其中主要都是參與大量的文書報告。”她笑著說。

Source(s): Geoffery T.的f淺見
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • rhody
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

must to what I do (主詞)--must 做為名詞用

to what I do (介詞片語做形容詞)

我非做不可的事

involves (動詞)

涉及,包含

a lot of paperwork(受詞)

一堆的文書

must 做為名詞用,看這裡

• 我的工作似乎看起來很精采,但大部分都是些(枯燥乏味的)文書工作

意思大概是這樣

不是諺語

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.