This is why Fans should never predict the playoffs before it even starts, Agree?

I remember before the playoffs started, People were saying Lakers will go to the finals, Heat will get eliminated in the 2nd round by boston in 6 games(Which is still a chance at but a very slim chance) They were saying Blazers would upset the Mavs in the first round. This is the playoffs and it's pretty much a... show more I remember before the playoffs started, People were saying Lakers will go to the finals, Heat will get eliminated in the 2nd round by boston in 6 games(Which is still a chance at but a very slim chance) They were saying Blazers would upset the Mavs in the first round. This is the playoffs and it's pretty much a brand new season. Whatever happened in the Regular season, means nothing. Who agrees.